Quote

"i never was aware of any other option but to question everything."

- noam chomsky (via bellacalma)

(via randomcommunist)

Quote

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."

- 1984, George Orwell (via ph-scale)

(via equatoreal-deactivated20120520)

Video

alexholzbach:

Imagine - Ron Paul.

(Credit to EvilTeaBagger for showing me this video.)

My honest opinion? This is a much bigger issue right now than socialism vs. capitalism. I fear that Ron Paul would soon realize how much American capitalism depends on and forces the continuation of unnecessary war… but if he could do it, I would sooner have a president who ends this nonsense than a president who continues to police the world while pushing for a few socialist policies.

(via alexholzbach-deactivated2012092)

Photo

“At a time when $700 billion can be found overnight to bail out the richest bankers in the world and $1000 billion can be spent on one single “war,” when sovereign wealth funds in a few rich countries alone are at $2500 billion and growing, it stretches credulity when we are told that the world can’t find an extra $18 billion a year to save the lives of millions of children and women and meet the basic needs of the majority of the world’s population.”
- Global Director, U.N. Millennium Campaign, Salil Shetty

(via proletarianinstinct)

Photo
Video

rykemasters:

gravewisdom:

video of the pogrom of immigrants in greece, no human deserves to be treated like this, immigrant or not. fuck.

Reblogging that shit right away

Photo
Quote

"We’ve only discovered about 15% of all the species on Earth,” said Dr Fisher. “And people seem more interested in finding life on Mars than the other 85%. I think that’s partly because they aren’t able to see this remarkable hidden world."

Quote

"Of the 12 high profile people in question, 9 are mysteriously dead, 1 nearly died in a brutal assassination attempt, 1 is imprisoned under questionable charges, and another has simply disappeared."

Source: healthfreedoms.org
Quote

"Love is God."